Call for Abstract
12th International Conference on Anesthesiology and Critical Care, will be organized around the theme “Igniting New Possibilities to Empower Patient Engagement”
Critical Care 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Critical Care 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Airway management of general anesthesia is a critical aptitude of anesthesiologists. It is the procedure of ventilation and oxygen management amid general anesthesia. By propelling patient safety and different components we can beat entanglements and failure of airway management. The overall estimate of the patient must be done before treatment methodology. The different strategies are facemask ventilation, pharyngeal airways, laryngeal mask airway, tracheal intubation, and laryngoscopy.
- Track 1-1Complications and failure of airway management
- Track 1-2Ventilation and Oxygen Management during General Anesthesia
- Track 1-3Cervical Deformity and Potential Difficult Airway Management
- Track 1-4Advancing Patient Safety in Airway Management
Complex regional pain syndrome is the condition of chronic pain mostly affecting the arms generally after an injury. CRPS is caused due to the improper functioning of the PNS and CNS.
Women are affected the most by the CRPS, it does not affect the specific age group at a certain time period and has a vertex of age 40. Children below the age of 5 are not affected and the children affected below the age of 10 are limited. The elderly are rarely affected by the CRPS.
- The abnormal sweating pattern in the affected area or surrounding areas,
- Changes in nail and hair growth patterns
The CRPS is linked with excess bone resorption, in this procedure, the bone is broken down by cells and calcium is released into the blood. Pain medicine is a branch of drug concerned with evaluation and administration of hazardous conditions requiring modern organ boosting and noticeable observing. Elevated brain generally adopts a schematic strategy for treatment. A diverse range of treatment procedures are present as pain is very complex, procedures from general anesthesia to provincial penetrations, including anesthesia and appropriate post-cardiovascular sicknesses methods and surgeries.
- Track 2-1Opioid treatment
- Track 2-2Intravenous Lidociane infusion
- Track 2-3Opioid pharmacology, opioid analgesics
- Track 2-4Combination of medications with general anesthesia in dentistry
- Track 2-5Anesthetic drugs and IOP
Anesthesia is the aftereffect of insentience caused because of the idleness of nerve work or neurologic dysfunction; it very well may be seen in different forms, for example, paralysis, amnesia, unconsciousness, and analgesia. Analgesic medications make the patient completely unaware and unfit to feel the pain. Usually used to unwind you, hinder the pain and impact you to feel drowsy amid medicinal enrolment, restorative tests or the medical procedure for Patient Safety. Key changes have been exhibited in remedial guidance, all of the explicit noteworthiness to fundamental consideration solution: (1) clinical instructing and helpful practice presently complement confirm based medication, (2) Safety of patient angles are logically engaged, and (3) use of propagation in therapeutic getting ready is spreading rapidly, (4) perioperative nursing measures are in like manner pondered and besides awareness with anesthesia is in the additional consideration.
- Track 3-1Fundamentals of anesthesia
- Track 3-2Anesthesia and euthanasia of experimental animals
- Track 3-3Anesthesia and euthanasia of experimental animals
- Track 3-4Patient safety
- Track 3-5Childhood trauma and complex trauma
- Track 3-6Anesthesia Awareness and veterinary anesthesia
- Track 3-7Chronic renal failure
- Track 3-8Preoperative and postoperative management
- Track 3-9Postoperative delirium or cognitive dysfunction
Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine manages the inhalation analgesics and its component of activity are distribution, metabolism absorption, and different therapeutic frameworks utilized for helpful delivery systems, it is associated with the fields of bronchoscopy, pneumonic alveolar proteinosis, lung transplantation.
- Track 4-1Bronchoscopy
- Track 4-2Anesthetic management for therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Track 4-3Anesthetic management for lung transplantation
- Track 4-4Anesthetic considerations specific to recipient pulmonary pathology
- Track 4-5Goal-directed fluid management during high-risk surgery
- Track 4-6Anesthesia in pediatric lung function
Sepsis is one of the life-threatening responses to infection that leads to damaging of the tissues, organ failure and even death. It can also be defined as the body’s hyperactive and toxic reaction to an infection the most severe level is Septic shock and is diagnosed when the blood pressure of individual drops to hazardous levels. An infection anywhere in the body, such as pneumonia, influenza, or urinary tract infections may lead to the sepsis, less than half of the individuals who develop sepsis die across the globe. Many other who survive are left with life-altering effects, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, chronic pain and fatigue, and organ dysfunction. Antibiotics, IV Fluids, Central venous catheter are the methods that are used in the treatment of sepsis.
More than 70 % of individuals with constant pain are treated with pain drug encounter Breakthrough pain. Breakthrough pain alludes to flares of pain that happen even after the drug is being utilized routinely. Regularly a group of nerves, called as a plexus or ganglion, that causes pain on a specific part or body locale can be obstructed with the infusion of the drug into a specific zone of the body treating chronic pain, no single technique is ensured to deliver complete relief from discomfort. Relief might be found by utilizing a mix of treatment alternatives.
- Track 5-1Directing the Pain
- Track 5-2Racial dynamics of hospitalized patients with sickle cell disease
- Track 5-3Chronic pain
- Track 5-4Painless aortic dissection
- Track 5-5Regional anesthesia and pain medicine
- Track 5-6Interventional pain
Critical care medication could be a part of medication required with the diagnosing and the management of grave conditions which will require refined life support and observations and imperative care medication man could be an authority with a broad data of all parts of the executives of the fundamentally ill patients, whose essential base of operation is that the Medical Care.
Emergency Medicine is given in the states of crisis isn't scheduled, patients with burns or wounds and diseases requiring prompt therapeutic consideration, in their role as first-line providers, Emergency doctors square measure to fault for initiating revivification and adjustment, planning care with experts and determinative disposition identification with patients.
- Track 6-1Anesthesiology and nosebleeds and management of epistaxis
- Track 6-2ACCM-emergency medicine pathway
- Track 6-3Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Track 6-4Head-elevated laryngoscopy
- Track 6-5Trauma emergency care
- Track 6-6Neurologic and cardiac emergencies
- Track 6-7Future of critical care hospital nursing
Anesthetics utilize their Anesthetic and pain relieving impacts by assisting the various neuronal membrane proteins in the Central nervous system. The long-term effect of anesthetic aspects on an articulation of these diverse nuclear targets has been entrapped in intervening possibly reliable threatening effects. Late work suggested that the effects of general analgesics may not be reversible, with animal analyzes indicating tireless changes in CNS protein articulation post recovery from anesthesia. Age-related or infirmity started modifications in the CNS can essentially change different parts of cerebrum structure, biochemistry, and limit. The assurance of legitimate anesthesia drugs and convention is required, especially in individuals with earlier CNS issue.
Forecast Score for Postoperative Neurologic Complications: Eight components were chosen for the multivariable model, including Glasgow Coma Scale score before medical procedure ≤ 14, history of mind tumor medical procedure, most noteworthy cerebrum tumor measurement, and midline move ≥ 3 mm. The forecast score dependent on these elements gave a likelihood of postoperative neurosurgical complexities for every patient, communicated as a rate. In the learning companion, a 3% edge had an affectability of 100%, an explicitness of 6.2%, a positive prescient estimation of 12.1%, and a negative prescient estimation of 100%.
- Track 7-1Neurosurgical procedures
- Track 7-2Preclinical research in anesthesiology
- Track 7-3Use of tolvaptan in neurocritical care
- Track 7-4Entrapment neuropathy
- Track 7-5Intensive care management of Traumatic brain injury
Anesthesia is one of the clinical capabilities with developments and innovations being carried since 1951. It has different ramifications in anticoagulation and neuraxial block, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Spinal subarachnoid hematoma after lumbar scarify, in myasthenia gravis and different infirmities.
Obstetric anesthetists are extensively used in the midst of work pain. Bupivacaine is the most generally used drugs that makes them more prominent substantial square. The genuine objective of this treatment is to essentially diminish the work pain, empowering the parturient to appreciate birthing information, allowing ambulation by discouraging the motor, insignificant effect on the hatchling and restricting ramifications for the development of work. This anesthesia is hazardous as it incorporates working two life's (mother and unborn child). Different sorts of the absence of agony are likely pharmacological, the non-pharmacological absence of pain, the nearby general absence of pain.
- Track 8-1Obstetric analgesia and anesthesia
- Track 8-2Cost-effective analysis of intraoperative cell rediscovery for obstetric hemorrhage
- Track 8-3Post-operative chest infection
- Track 8-4Awake craniotomies and anesthesia
The part of anesthesiology which deals with the dental medical procedures is dental anesthesia. The most for the most part used neighborhood analgesics are Xylocaine or lignocaine, Mepivacaine, bupivacaine. These specialists are sturdy and abstain from seeping in tissues in the midst of strategies; these are used as a piece of mandibular anesthesia and maxillary anesthesia. Transcutaneous electronic nerve prompting produces nonattendance of pain and has discretionary beneficial effects, for instance, sedation and extended tissue temperature. Lidociane is the prominently used in dental medical procedure.
- Track 9-1Buccal Infiltration
- Track 9-2Maxillary and mandibular anesthesia
- Track 9-3Transcutaneous electronic nerve stimulation
The demonstration of anesthesia has for a long while been seen as a craftsmanship with interpatient variability. Pharmacogenomics, which contemplates the piece of genetic characteristics in quiet response, is ascending as a train that may influence the balmy organization. Pharmacogenomics as a marker of medicine response is logically used as a piece of arrangement and drug enhancement. By developing the learning base of anesthesia providers, pharmacogenomics considerations can improve helpful outcomes and individualize calm treatment, while evading perilous effects and treatment frustration.
- Track 10-1Pharmacogenomics in anesthesia
- Track 10-2Pharmagenomics and analgesic medications
- Track 10-3Pharmacogenomics and anesthesiologists
- Track 10-4cyp2d6 anesthesia and hereditary testing for anesthesia
- Track 10-5p450 - open anesthesia
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are the sorts of anesthesia in which a local anesthetics are infused close to the spinal rope and nerve roots. It is a usually utilized procedure in Orthopedic medical procedure on the pelvis, hip, femur, knee, tibia, and lower leg, including arthroplasty and joint substitution, Vascular medical procedure on the legs, Endovascular aortic
aneurysm fix, Hernia (inguinal or epigastric), Pain the board amid vaginal birth and conveyance. Epidural and spinal anesthesia are generally joined with different prescriptions that assuage torment.
- Track 11-1Twilight anesthesia
- Track 11-2Caudal anesthesia
Diverse factors accept a key part in the pediatrics anesthesia like flight course and respiratory structure, cardiovascular system, renal system, hepatic system, glucose assimilation, hematology, temperature control, central tangible framework, cerebrum science. Distinctive things of sound judgment are enhanced the circumstance anesthetizing kids like the pre-agent visit, pre-agent fasting and pre-medicine. The perioperative consideration of elderly patients contrasts from that of more young patients for different reasons. A part of these can be credited to the movements that occur amid the time spent developing. The capability between supposed common developing and hypochondriac changes is essential to the consideration of elderly people. Anesthesia and medical procedure has ended up being more run of the mill as the masses endure longer. Perioperative organization of the geriatric patients requires proficiencies about changes related to developing physiology and its association with medical procedure and anesthesia.
- Track 12-1Treatment strategies for myocardial ischemia, infarction, current treatment strategies
- Track 12-2Children and surgery
- Track 12-3Perioperative lung ultrasound in pediatric cardiac surgery
- Track 12-4Perioperative lung ultrasound in pediatric cardiac surgery
- Track 12-5Thrombocytopenia in pregnancy
- Track 13-1Biomarkers of intense kidney damage in anesthesia
- Track 13-2Magnetic reverberation imaging
- Track 13-3Ultrasound guided spine
- Track 13-4Injection blood vessel line
- Track 13-5Herbal and dietary supplement use and anesthesia
- Track 13-6TELEICU
- Track 14-1Awake craniotomy
- Track 15-1High flow oxygen therapy