Theme: Boosting the Therapeutic Routine Concerning Anesthesiology and Improving Patient Safety
Anesthesia Care 2018
We cordially invite participants from all over the world to attend the “11th International Conference on Anesthesiology and Critical Care” November 15-16, 2018 Dubai, UAE, the conference encompasses the theme “Boosting the Therapeutic Routine Concerning Anesthesiology and Improving Patient Safety” and assimilates 13 tracks that provide boundless sessions on anesthesiology, its advancements, and critical care. The scientific sessions clear an approach to assemble visionaries through the presentations and introductions and set forward numerous intriguing methodologies in regards to Anesthesia and critical care.
Attendees will pick up the chance to learn and get advancements about the most recent information in Anesthetic Care. It is appropriate that this course plays an influential position in giving a proceeding with training venue to the intricate agent and critical care surgical challenges This is an international meeting where Anesthesiologists, Pediatric Anesthesiologists, Veterinary Anesthesiologists and all the medical professionals can meet their colleagues from around the world, and exchange ideas and new information in the field of Anesthetic Care.
Scope and Importance
The fundamental concern of Anesthesiologists is to ensure patients' relief and safety when they are exposed to the trespass of surgery, the intraoperative direct of anesthesia has impacts on calm prosperity and comfort in the postoperative period. The arrangement of safe sedative care crosswise over geologically scattered locales and incorporating wide scopes of patient well-being, in a monetarily dependable way, is a test that anesthesiologists need to address proactively. It is mathematically difficult to give a completely prepared individual anesthesiologist for each soporific methodology. Meeting the work, wellbeing, and cost requests without bounds will require that we overcome the political infighting between sorted out anesthesiology and medical attendant anesthesia. Late advances in learning and innovation make a huge open door for anesthesiologists to address the logical sessions at the center of the claim to fame and additionally an assortment of essential clinical issues.
Millions of individuals across the globe are affected by improper anesthetic handlings – some are minor and others are critical. The global market for anesthetic devices reached $11.1 billion in 2012. This market grew to almost $12.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $19.6 billion by the end of 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
An extreme part of research is going on Anesthetics in the top universities across the Globe. Many Anesthesia-related companies are associated with various diagnostic instruments and other therapeutics. Besides these different societies and research laboratories are also associated in this research field.
11th International Conference on Anesthesiology and Critical Care invites you to participate in the world-class education presented by leaders at this global event, which is an exclusive platform for sharing the knowledge and information and B2B gatherings with industrialists and potential clients to make a sprinkle and mark acknowledgment at this occasion. Latest improvements in Advanced Anesthetic Care and Critical Care can be discussed and it will give an exceptional opportunity to the individuals by
- Keynote gatherings by Prominent Professors, Doctors
- Poster/Oral presentations by Young Researcher
- Novel procedures to profit your research
- Addresses from prestigious speakers
- Excellent platform for Global business and Networking openings
- Meet the editors of refereed journals, Societies and Association applicants over the Globe
Dubai developed as a worldwide city and business center point of the Middle East. Dubai has a rich accumulation of buildings and structures of different architectural styles. Dubai was the 7th most visited city of the world based on air traffic and the fastest growing, increasing by a 10.7% rate. Dubai hosted 14.9 million overnight visitors in 2016 and is expected to reach 20 million tourists by 2020. Dubai is likewise known for the customary souk locale situated on either side of its rivulet, many boutiques and jewelry stores are also found in the city. Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Artificial Islands, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Miracle Garden. The $3.89 billion Dubai Metro project is operational, there are more than 3000 taxis. Because of the touristic approach of many Dubaites in the entrepreneurial sector it gradually evolved towards luxury.
- University Professors
- Various Societies and their members
- Institutes-Medical Schools Students
- Research Scholars
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Surgical tool technicians
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
Track 1: Anesthesia, Trauma and Critical Care
Anesthesia can be defined as a condition resulting in the loss of sensation caused due to the depression of nerve function or neurologic dysfunction , It can be observed in various forms such as analgesia , paralysis, amnesia or unconsciousness. Anesthetic medications make the patient absolutely oblivious and unfit to feel the agony. It is often used to unwind you, obstruct the pain and influence you to feel languid amid the restorative registration, medicinal tests or the surgery for patient safety. Fundamental changes have been presented in restorative instruction, all of specific significance to basic care prescription : (1) clinical educating and therapeutic practice now accentuate confirm based drug, (2) patient safety angles are progressively focused, and (3) utilization of reproduction in medicinal preparing is spreading quickly, what's more, perioperative nursing measures are likewise thought about and furthermore awareness with anesthesia is additionally being considered.
- Fundamentals of anesthesia
- anesthesia and euthanasia of experimental animals
- Patient safety
- Malignant hyperthermia susceptibility
- Anesthesia awareness and veterinary anesthesia
- Perioperative Nursing
- Preoperative and postoperative management
- Postoperative delirium or cognitive dysfunction
Track 2: Pain Medicine Anesthesia
Pain medicine is a branch of drug worried about the prevention , evaluation and administration of dangerous conditions requiring modern organ bolster and obtrusive observing. Escalated mind normally adopts a framework by framework strategy to treatment, as opposed to the SOAP (subjective, objective, examination, design) approach of high reliance mind. This incorporates Intensive care frameworks, tranquilize treatment and organ emotionally supportive networks.it has opioid and non-opioid analgesic considerations. There is a wide whole range of anesthesia modalities, from general anesthesia to provincial penetrations, including anesthesia and appropriate after-nurture complex cardiovascular sicknesses methods and surgeries. Patients are normally held in such offices for a constrained measure of time and should meet set physiological criteria previously exchange back to a ward with a qualified medical caretaker escort.
- Anesthetic drugs and IOP
- Opioid treatment
- Non-opioid treatment
- Opioid pharmacology, opioid analgesics
- drugs used in combination with general anesthesia in dentistry
Track 3: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Pulmonary and critical care medicine deals with the inhaled anesthetics and its mechanism of action, absorption, distribution, metabolism and various delivery systems used for therapeutic considerations ,it is applied in the fields of bronchoscopy , lung transplantation , pulmonary alveolar proteinosis and management parameters.
- Goal-directed fluid management during high-risk surgery
- Anesthetic management for therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Anesthetic management for lung transplantation
- Anesthetic considerations specific to recipient pulmonary pathology
- bronchoalveolar lavage in treating idiopathic pulmonary alveolar proteinosis under intravenous anesthesia
- anesthesia in paediatric lung function
Track 4 : Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Emergency medicine are given in the conditions of emergency and it is not scheduled, patients with disease or burns and injuries requiring immediate medical attention, in their role as first-line suppliers, emergency physicians square measure to blame for initiating revivification and stabilization , coordinating care with specialists and determinative disposition relating to patients.
Critical care medication could be a branch of medication involved with the diagnosing and management of grave conditions which will need refined life support and watching and important care medication medical man could be a specialist with a broad information of all aspects of management of the critically sick patient, whose primary base of operation is that the medical care .
- Anesthesiology and nosebleeds and management of epistaxis
- ACCM-emergency medicine pathway
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Head-elevated laryngoscopy
- Trauma emergency care
- Neurologic and cardiac emergencies
- Future of critical care hospital nursing
Anesthesia is one of the clinical specialties with innovations and advancements being carried out since 1950.it has various implications in anticoagulation and neuraxial block , Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Spinal subarachnoid hematoma after lumbar puncture, in myasthenia gravis and various ailments.
Obstetric anesthetists is broadly utilized amid the work pain. Bupivacaine is the most usually utilized medication that creates the more prominent tangible square. The real objective of this treatment is to significantly decrease the work pain, enabling the parturient to take an interest in birthing knowledge, permitting ambulation by obstructing the engine, negligible impact on the hatchling and limiting consequences for advance of work. This anesthesia is a risky as it includes operating two life’s (mother and unborn child). Various types of absence of pain are likely pharmacological , non-pharmacological absense of pain, local absence of pain and general absence of pain.
- Post-operative chest infection
- Obstetric analgesia and anesthesia
- Cost-effective analysis of intraoperative cell recovery for obstetric hemorrhage
- Awake craniotomies and anesthesia
Track 6: Pain Management
Pain may arise due to trauma and many patients are worried and tensed about the pain they will be receiving by the anesthesia during the surgical treatment ,it might be the aftereffect of injury from the surgery or any surgery related entanglements. Huge assortment of pain relieving operators are utilized diversely to treat the intense agony permitting the clinicians , pros to tailor a pain management administration that is particular to that patient’s pain, prerequisites and individual conditions. For the best possible treatment of pain different elements are viewed as like history of the agony, seriousness, impact upon the patient, sort of pain relieving specialists to be utilized, and the most imperative one reasonable technique for conveyance. Course of organization of these operators additionally assume an essential part.
Acute Perioperative Pain Management use best in class territorial anesthesia systems as the significant part of a multimodal way to deal with intense agony administration.
- Directing the Pain
- Psychosocial and racial dynamics of hospitalized patients with sickle cell disease
- Chronic pain
- Painless aortic dissection
- Regional anesthesia and pain medicine
- Acute pain management in the absence of APS
Anesthetics exert their anesthetic and analgesic effects by acting on multiple neuronal membrane proteins in the Central nervous system. longterm impact of anesthetic agents on the articulation of these different atomic targets has been ensnared in interceding conceivably dependable unfriendly impacts. Late work recommended that the impacts of general analgesics may not be altogether reversible, with creature examines showing relentless changes in CNS protein articulation post recuperation from anesthesia. Age-related or ailment-initiated adjustments in the CNS can significantly change various parts of cerebrum structure, biochemistry, and capacity. The determination of proper anesthesia medications and convention is required, particularly in people with prior CNS issue.
- neurosurgical procedures
- Clinical relevance of central nervous system processes and modulation
- preclinical research in anesthesiology
Track 8: Dental Anesthesia
The branch of anesthesiology which manages the dental surgeries is dental anesthesia. The most generally utilized neighborhood analgesics are xylocaine or lignocaine, mepivacaine, bupivacaine. These specialists are durable and avoid seeping in tissues amid strategies, these are utilized as a part of mandibular anesthesia and maxillary anesthesia. Transcutaneous electronic nerve incitement produces absense of pain and has optional advantageous impacts, for example, sedation and expanded tissue temperature. Lidocaine is the conspicuously utilized in dental surgery.
- Buccal Infiltration
- Mandibular anesthesia and maxillary anesthesia
- Transcutaneous electronic nerve stimulation
The act of anesthesia has for quite some time been viewed as a craftsmanship with interpatient changeability. Pharmacogenomics, which ponders the part of hereditary qualities in sedate reaction, is rising as a train that may affect soporific administration. Pharmacogenomics as an indicator of medication reaction is progressively utilized as a part of the solution and medical improvement. By growing the learning base of anesthesia suppliers, pharmacogenomic contemplations can possibly enhance restorative results and individualize sedate treatment, while dodging dangerous impacts and treatment disappointment.
- Pharmacogenomics in anesthesia
- Pharmacogenetics and anesthetic drugs
- Pharmacogenetics and anesthesiologists
- cyp2d6 anesthesia and genetic testing for anesthesia
- p450 - Open Anesthesia
Track 10: Practical Emergency Airway Management
Airway management of general anesthesia is an important skill of anesthesiologists. It is the process of ventilation and oxygen management during general anesthesia. By advancing patient safety and various factors we can overcome complications and failure of airway management. Complete assessment of the patient must be done before treatment procedure. The various techniques are facemask ventilation, pharyngeal airways, laryngeal mask airway, tracheal intubation, and laryngoscopy.
- Complications and failure of airway management
- Ventilation and Oxygen Management during General Anesthesia
- Cervical Deformity and Potential Difficult Airway Management
- Advancing Patient Safety in Airway Management
Track 11: Spinal Anesthesia
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are the types of anesthesia in which a local anesthetic is injected near the spinal cord and nerve roots. It is a commonly used technique in Orthopedic surgery on the pelvis, hip, femur, knee, tibia, and ankle, including arthroplasty and joint replacement, Vascular surgery on the legs, Endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, Hernia (inguinal or epigastric), Pain management during vaginal birth and delivery. Epidural and spinal anesthesia are usually combined with other medicines that relieve pain.
- Twilight Anesthesia
- Caudal Anesthesia
- Epidural Anesthesia
Track 12: Pediatric and Geriatric Anesthesia
Different variables assume a key part in the pediatrics anesthesia like aviation route and respiratory framework, cardiovascular framework, renal framework, hepatic framework, glucose digestion, hematology, temperature control, focal sensory system, brain science. Different items of common sense are improved for the situation of anesthetizing kids like the pre-operative visit, pre-operative fasting and pre- prescription. The perioperative care of elderly patients contrasts with that of more youthful patients for various reasons. A portion of these can be credited to the progressions that happen during the time spent maturing. The qualification between alleged ordinary maturing and neurotic changes is basic to the care of elderly individuals. Anesthesia and surgery have turned out to be more typical as the populace survives longer. Perioperative administration of the geriatric patients requires proficiencies about changes related to maturing physiology and its connection to surgery and anesthesia.
- Perioperative Lung Ultrasound in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Persistent Postoperative Cognitive Decline
- Central Venous Catheters in Small Infants
- Diagnostic Skills for Myocardial Ischemia, Infarction, Current Treatment Strategies
- Children and Surgery
Track 13: Anesthesia Technology and Monitoring
Numerous innovations are inclining like the most exceptional one is the ultrasound gadgets for nerve localization. At first, they were utilized for the analysis and observing however nowadays there had been increments in its utilization in local anesthesia for the checking of cardiovascular yield. Being non-intrusive in nature it's exceptionally worthwhile because of the decreased danger of contamination. Non – intrusive and negligibly checking helps in the cardiovascular yield as well as in the pulse. Late progression in the field of airway management is video laryngoscopy that aides in the improved perception amid the hatching procedure. pain and palliative care can be viewed as up and become a super claim to fame of anesthesiology. The cellular robotic framework like vasculitis can be utilized for the vehicle elements of the blood. Advancement of fake platelets like clottocytes for giving help amid the crisis surgeries.
- Biomarkers of acute kidney injury in anesthesia
- magnetic resonance imaging
- arterial line
- Herbal and Dietary Supplement Use and Anesthesia
Worldwide Anesthesia Devices Market was esteemed at $9,563 million of every 2016 and is anticipated to reach $15,463 million by 2022, enrolling a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016 to 2022. Anesthesia is an area in which very impressive improvements in safety have been made. Factors that can increase your risk of problems under general anesthesia include sleep apnea, smoking, obesity, high blood pressure. The decrease in anesthesia-related death rates, which added up to less than 1 passing for every 10,000 anesthetics in the previous two decades. Perioperative death rates likewise diminished amid this period, with less than 20 deaths per 10,000 sedatives in created nations. Brazilian investigations indicated higher perioperative death rates, from 19 to 51 deaths for every 10,000 analgesics. The larger part of perioperative deaths happened in neonates, kids under one year, elderly patients, males, crisis surgeries, amid general anesthesia, and cardiovascular surgery took after by thoracic, vascular, gastroenterology, pediatric and orthopedic surgeries.
Market report industry
Anesthesia gadgets are utilized amid surgical techniques to control torment, breathing, circulatory strain, bloodstream, and heart rate and musicality. The worldwide anesthesia gadgets showcase is relied upon to witness huge development sooner rather than later, inferable from the high pervasiveness of surgical methods for various medicinal conditions crosswise over geologies. Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are required to offer lucrative chances to showcase players sooner rather than later. Nations, for example, Brazil, India, China, and few others, are relied upon to act like lucrative goals for assorted surgical methodology. The components that lift the development of the worldwide anesthesia gadgets advertise are the increment in the number of surgical systems all around, progressions in innovation. This section is required to develop at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2023, attributable to a high appropriation of these gadgets amid the surgical systems.
Anesthesia Care 2018 presents a two days event of learning and discovering the developments in anesthesiology and critical care. Dubai is a center for cultural understanding, trading, banking and finance, e-security. Surrounded by a desert, this city is the futuristic gem of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. Dubai has developed as a main provincial business center with cutting edge framework and a world-class business condition. A substantial market: more than $17 billion in household imports every year; passage to a $150 billion p.a. 2 billion populace local import advertise, 100% outside proprietorship and control. Dubai is meaning to end up as a universal restorative center point. There are around 593 healing facilities and research focuses identified with Anesthesia around the world. 27 of them are in UAE and 12 of them are in Dubai.
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
Anesthesia Disposables & Accessories
- Anesthesia Circuits
- Anesthesia Masks
- Flexible Intubation Scopes
- Supraglottic Airways
- Ventilator Circuits
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Information Management Systems
Top Societies and Association
- El Camino Hospital – Mountain View, California
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Anadolu Medical Center
- Bumrungrad International Hospital– Bangkok
- Gleneagles Medical Center
- Asklepios Klinik Barmbek
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- UCLA Health: Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
In Dubai, UAE
- Dubai Medical College for Girls
- Gulf Medical University Ajman
- United Arab Emirates University
- University of Sharjah
- Ras al-Khaimah Medical and Health Sciences University
- American University of Sharjah
Major Surgery Associations and Society:
- Age Anesthesia Association
- Anesthetic Research Society
- Anesthesia Research Trust
- Association for Cardiothoracic Anesthetists
- Pan Arab Anesthesia Society
- Emirates Critical Care Society,
- The Egyptian Anesthesiology Society
- South African Society of Anesthesiologists
- Oman society of Anesthesiologists and Critical Care
Top Universities-Anesthesia: In the United Arab Emirates:
- United Arab Emirates University
- American University of Sharjah
- Zayed University
- University of Sharjah
- American University in Dubai
- Khalifa University
- Abu Dhabi University
- University of Washington
- UCLA and Duke University
- Johns Hopkins University and Stanford University
- Columbia University, University of Pittsburgh and Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of California San Francisco Washington University in St. Louis: Residency Program Summary
- University of Pittsburgh
- Medical College of Wiscons
The meeting examines the forthcoming Trends and innovation of anesthesia and headways in the field and unites driving specialists, ENT specialists, doctors, investigate researchers, understudies alongside industrialists and pharma experts to trade their perspectives on basic parts of Surgery inquire about. The meet is arranged in an approach to give a select platform to new specialists, researchers, and instructors to exhibit and talk about the latest advancements, thoughts, and concerns, pragmatic obstacles experienced, and the arrangements received in the field of Surgery. Anesthesia Meet 2018 will involve driving keynote speakers, session speakers, publication moderator’s will's identity showing their examination on the points Orthopedic Surgeons and Rheumatology, gynecology, Diagnosis and Imaging Techniques for Different scatters in the human body start to finish.
- Academics - 78%
- Industries -12%
- 22nd International Conferences on Primary Healthcare and Nursing, July 16-18, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- Annual Emergency Medicine and Acute Care Conferences, September 13-15, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- 4th International Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Conferences, December 13-15, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 3rd International Conferences on Anesthesia, June 21-22, 2018 Dublin, Ireland
- 5th Annual Congress on Emergency Nursing & Critical Care, July 16-17, 2018, London, UK
- International Conferences on General Practice & Primary Care, August 16-17, 2018 Madrid, Spain
- 33rd International Conferences on Oncology Nursing and Cancer Care, September 17-18, 2018 Tokyo Japan
- 3rd World Congress on Patient Safety & Nursing Healthcare, October 19-20, 2018 New York, USA
- 3rd Pediatric Anesthesia, November 14-15, 2018 India
- Relevant Topics in Anesthesia May 21 - 24, 2018, Nashville, Tennessee
- Local Anesthesia Training Program for Dental Hygienists, May 18 - Jun 02, 2018, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Airway, Medical Emergency and Monitoring for Sedation Dentistry Jun 09 - 09, 2018, San Antonio, Texas
- International Conferences On Surgery and Anaesthesia, Tokyo | Japan August 06-07, 2018
- Anesthesiology 2018 San Francisco, October 13-17
United States of America
Canadian Anesthesiologists'society; El Camino Hospital, California; Mercy San Juan Medical Center; Ucla Health: Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center; Anesthetic Research Society; American Society Of Anesthesiologist; Critical Care Society Of Southern Africa; California Society Of Anesthesiologists; Canadian Critical Care Society; Society For Head And Neck Anesthesia; The Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society; The New York State Society Of Anesthesiologists; Nysora The New York School Of Regional Anesthesia; Pacific Anaesthesia - New Zealand Society Of Anaesthetists;
British Ophthalmic Anaesthesia Society; Society Of Obesity And Bariatric Anesthesia; The Arts And The Bio Research Forum · Anaesthetic Research Society; British Society Of Orthopaedic Anaesthetists; Society For Ultrasound In Anaesthesia– Leicester; The Liverpool Society Of Anaesthetists; Society Of Anaesthetists Of The South Western Region; Anaesthesia Section - London - Royal Society Of Medicine; German Society Of Anaesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine ; European Surgical Association; Age Anesthesia Association; Association Of Surgeons Of Great Britain And Ireland; Anesthesia Research Trust; Association For Cardiothoracic Anesthetists; The Royal College Of Anaesthetists; Association Of Paediatric Anaesthetists Of Great Britain And Ireland;
United Arab Emirates - Society Of Anaesthesia; Iranian Society Of Anesthesiology And Critical Care; Neuro Anaesthesia And Critical Care Society; Oman Society Of Anaesthesia And Critical Care; Anadolu Medical Center; Pan Arab Anesthesia Society; Emirates Critical Care Society; Society For Ambulatory Anesthesia; International Anesthesia Research Society;
Indian Society Of Anaesthesiologists; Indian Association Of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists; Anaesthesiology - Academy Medicine Of Singapore; Kenya Society Of Anaesthesia; Malaysian Society Of Anaesthesiologists; Egyptian Society Of Regional Anaesthesia & Pain Medicine; Singapore Society Of Anaesthesiologists; Bumrungrad International Hospital– Bangkok; The Society Of Anaesthetists Of Hong Kong; Bangladesh Society Of Anesthesiologists; Fortis Memorial Research Institute; Gleneagles Medical Center; Japan Society For Clinical Anesthesia; The Japanese Society Of Intensive Care Medicine; Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine;
- Anesthesia, Trauma and Critical Care
- Pain Medicine Anesthesia
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Anesthetic Implications and Management
- Pain Management
- Anesthesia Issues in Central Nervous System Disorders
- Dental Anesthesia
- Implications of Pharmacogenomics for Anesthesia Providers
- Practical Emergency Airway Management
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Pediatric and Geriatric Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Technology and Monitoring
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.